Lead Based Paint Disclosure
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Arkansas Disclosure
Description Arkansas Sales Form
This Lead-Based Paint Disclosure statement is required by Federal Law when selling residential housing built prior to 1978. If the home was constructed PRIOR TO 1978, this form is REQUIRED to be completed and signed by the seller and buyer. If the dwelling was constructed in 1978 or later, this form is not required. If in doubt about the timing of construction, use the disclosure form. Whenever the form is used, the seller must also give the buyer the EPA pamphlet discussed below.
- Arkansas Seller's Real Estate Disclosure Statement
- Arkansas Contract for Deed Form
- Arkansas Seller's Annual Accounting Statement for Contract for Deed
- Arkansas Buyer's Request for Annual Accounting - Contract for Deed
- Arkansas Assignment of Contract for Deed
- Arkansas Notice of Assignment of Contract for Deed
- Arkansas Contract for Deed Page
- All States Contract for Deed Forms
How To Fill Out Lead Based Disclosure Pdf?
Making use of Arkansas Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Sales Transaction templates created by skilled attorneys gives you the opportunity to avoid headaches when completing documents. Just download the example from our website, fill it out, and request a lawyer to verify it. Doing this, can help you save a lot more time and costs than requesting legal counsel to prepare a file from scratch to suit your needs would.
If you already have a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and go back to the sample web page. Find the Download button near the template you are looking over. Right after downloading a template, you will find all your saved examples in the My Forms tab.
When you have no subscription, that's not a problem. Just follow the guide below to sign up for your account online, get, and complete your Arkansas Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Sales Transaction template:
- Double-check and make certain that you’re downloading the appropriate state-specific form.
- Use the Preview function and look at the description (if available) to understand if you require this particular sample and if you do, simply click Buy Now.
- Find another template using the Search field if required.
- Choose a subscription that fits your needs.
- Get started with your bank card or PayPal.
- Choose a file format and download your document.
After you’ve done all of the actions above, you'll be able to complete, print, and sign the Arkansas Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Sales Transaction template. Don't forget to double-check all inserted data for correctness before submitting it or sending it out. Minimize the time spent on completing documents with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Lead Based Paint Disclosure Printable, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Ar Disclosure Form Popularity
Lead Based Paint Disclosure Statement Other Form Names
Lead Based Paint Disclosure Pdf FAQ
What is the lead disclosure rule?
When must lead hazard disclosure occur for sales transactions?
What does it mean if there is a lead paint disclosure?
Who is responsible for disclosing the lead paint disclosure to the buyer?
What should I do if I find lead paint?
Do you have to disclose lead paint?
Who signs the Lead Paint Disclosure?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.