Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Assumption Agreement (Buyers Assumption of Sellers Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement) form, is for a Seller and Buyer who have entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement, to provide the seller a means to assign and convey to the Buyer certain oil and gas properties.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.