Agreement of Purchase and Sale of Business - Short Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form involves the sale of a small business. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement for Sale of Business Including Compliance with Bulk Sales Act and Seller to Finance Part of Purchase Price
- View Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietorship with Closing in Escrow to Comply with Bulk Sales Law
- View General Form of Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietor - Asset Purchase Agreement
- View Agreement for Purchase of Business Assets from a Corporation
- View Sale of Assets of Corporation with No Necessity to Comply with Bulk Sales Laws
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.