Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for Terminating the Interest of a Partner - No Managing Partner
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A law partnership is a business entity formed by one or more lawyers to engage in the practice of law. The primary service provided by a law partnership is to advise clients about their legal rights and responsibilities, and to represent their clients in civil or criminal cases, business transactions and other matters in which legal assistance is sought.
A partnership is defined by the Uniform Partnership as a relationship created by the voluntary "association of two or more persons to carry on as co-owners of a business for profit." The people associated in this manner are called partners. A partner is the agent of the partnership. A partner is also the agent of each partner with respect to partnership matters. A partner is not an employee of the partnership. A partner is a co-owner of the business, including the assets of the business.
- View Law Partnership Agreement between Two Partners with Provisions for Eventual Retirement of Senior Partner
- View Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for the Death, Retirement, Withdrawal, or Expulsion of a Partner
- View Of Counsel Agreement with Law Partnership
- View Checklist - Partnership Agreement
- View Partnership Agreement - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.