Lease or Rental Agreement of Condominium Unit
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The term condominium refers to a type of group ownership of multiunit property in which each member of the group has title to a specific part of the improvements to the real property, and an undivided interest with the whole group in the common areas and facilities. Each condominium owner in a multiunit structure has title to the "family unit" in fee simple, while holding an undivided interest in stairways, halls, lobbies, doorways, and other common areas and facilities. The primary characteristics of condominium ownership are:
1. Individual ownership of a unit or apartment;
2. An ownership interest in certain designated common areas or facilities that serve all units in the condominium; and
3. An agreement among the unit owners regulating the administration and maintenance of the property.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Short Form Condominium Lease
- View Agreement to Lease Condominium Unit - Condo Rental
- View Agreement to Lease Condominium Unit - Condo Rental - in a Mixed Use Development Building with an Option to Purchase Unit - Lease or Rent to Own
- View Cooperative Apartment Sublease Agreement
- View Agreement to Lease Commercial Property with Option to Purchase at End of Lease Term - Rent to Own - Real Estate Rental
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.