The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview zoning application
Description zoning download
Zoning is a government-imposed restriction on the use that may be made of land. For example, a municipality may adopt a zoning ordinance that permits the construction of only single-family houses in a designated portion of the city. Zoning is used to plan future community growth and to ensure reasonable, orderly development. A variance is an exception granted by an administrative agency such as a zoning board that permits a use of property that is inconsistent with an existing zoning ordinance.
This form is a generic example of a petition appealing a decision of a zoning board of a municipality to a higher administrative agency. In this petition, petitioner is asking that he be allowed to use the premises in a way other than for a dwelling.
- View Application to a Zoning Board for Variance From Zoning Restriction
- View Detailed Application to a Zoning Board For Variance From Zoning Restriction with a Plot Plan Showing Block and Lot Numbers and Existing as well as Proposed Structures
- View Notice of Hearing for Variance Before Board of Zoning Appeals - Notice to be Sent by Applicant to Interested Property Owners
- View Affidavit of Ownership to be Attached to Application to a Zoning Board for Variance from Zoning Restriction
- View Complaint or Petition for Judgment Declaring a Nonconforming Use
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need appeals application for, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.