Complaint Against Guarantor of Open Account Credit Transactions - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An open account is an account based on continuous dealing between the parties, which has not been closed, settled or stated, and which is kept open with the expectation of further transactions. An open account is created when the parties intend that the individual items of the account will not be considered independently, but as a connected series of transactions. In addition, the parties must intend that the account will be kept open and subject to a shifting balance as additional related entries of debits and credits are made, until either party decides to settle and close the account. This form is a complaint against a guarantor of such an account.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Complaint for Amount Due for Work and Labor Done on Open Account Basis - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
- View Complaint by Patron of Public Swimming Pool Injured while Diving due to Improperly Marked Depth Signs - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint Against Skating Instructor for Inattentiveness which Resulted in Fall on Ice by Student - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint for Loss of Property Left for Repair
- View Complaint against Nurse and Correctional Institute for Damages for Failure to Give Medication to an Inmate
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.