California Landlord Notice Forms
This is a letter from a Landlord to a Tenant for the purpose of the Landlord submitting a letter to the Tenant for a variable amount of days, setting notice of the expiration of the lease and informing the Tenant of non-renewal of the lease, with Tenant vacating at the end of the expiration of the lease.
Popular California Notice Forms
- 30 day notice of Expiration of Lease and Nonrenewal by landlord - Vacate by expiration
- Notice to remove unauthorized pets from premises
- Landlord to Tenant about time of intent to enter premises.
- Tenant Complaint was caused by the deliberate or negligent act of Tenant or Tenant's guest
- Failure to keep premises as clean and safe as condition of premises permits - Remedy or lease terminates
- Failure to use electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and other facilities in a reasonable manner
- More Notices and Letters to Tenant
California Notice Forms Package
Eviction is the process by which a landlord removes a tenant from physical possession of the rented property. The legal action brought to obtain an eviction is called an unlawful detainer. Most frequently eviction consists of ousting a tenant who has breached the terms of a lease or rental agreement by not paying rent or a tenant who has stayed (held over) after the term of the lease has expired or only had a month-to-month tenancy. The law of most states requires notice of eviction to be made within a certain time period.