Hawaii Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney, and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
3. Statutory Power of Attorney
4. Advanced Health Care Directive Four Parts as Living Will
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This is a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care purposes, which is to be used in the State of Hawaii. A Durable Power of Attorney states that a person, whom the Declarant chooses, will be able to make health care decisions for the Declarant in the event that he/she becomes incapacitated.
3. Statutory Power of Attorney - This Statutory Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY unless you state otherwise. You can use this form to appoint an attorney-in-fact (agent) to make decisions regarding property, financial, management, banking, business and other matters for you. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad, but do NOT provide for health care services. This form follows the specific language of state statutory laws.
4. Advanced Health Care Directive Four Parts as Living Will - This Advance Health Care Directive was enacted in the Hawaii Revised Statutes 372E-16. It is a combination of forms, all dealing with health care issues, including power of attorney for healthcare, healthcare instructions, anatomical gifts, and designation of primary physician.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This form is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.