The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a motion to Assume Jurisdiction in a Truancy procedding. This is an official form from the Washington Court System, which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates forms as is required by Washington statutes and law.
- View Washington JU 13.0720 - Order on Hearing Re Contempt
- View Washington JU 13.0300 - Motion and Order to Stay Truancy Proceedings Pending Intervention
- View Washington JU 13.0215 - Acceptance of Service
- View Washington JU 13.0210 - Return of Service
- View Washington JU 13.0600 - Request of Community Truancy Board for Further Action
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.