Vermont 15 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease Including Shared Space in Landlord's Personal Residence - Residential
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by a Landlord to terminate a month-to-month lease when a Tenant rents a room in the Landlord's personal residence, and the Tenant is allowed use of some common areas with Landlord such as a kitchen, living room, etc. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month to month until Landlord or Tenant decide to terminate the lease. Landlord need not have any reason to terminate the lease other than a desire to do so. Tenant must vacate the premises within 15 days of receipt of the Notice.
- View Vermont Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Residential Property
- View Vermont Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Vermont Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
- View Vermont Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View Vermont Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.