Contract Service Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Contract Service Agreement (where the Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer) form, is a contract form between a seller and buyer concerning the provision by the seller of certain operating, accounting and administrative services in connection with the oil and gas producing properties sold to the buyer pursuant to a purchase and sale agreement.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.