Purchase and Sale Agreement of Oil and Gas Properties and Related Assets
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when Seller and Buyer are entering into a Purchase and Sale Agreement including all of the Seller's rights, title and interests in and to the oil, gas and other minerals in and under and that may be produced from the lands described in Exhibit "A" including, without limitation, interests in oil, gas and/or mineral leases covering any part of the lands, overriding royalty interests, production payments, and net profits interests in any part of the lands or leases, fee royalty interests, fee mineral interests, and other interests in oil, gas and other minerals in any part of the lands.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.