Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend Primary Term
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
If a lease will expire, by its own terms, and the lessee desires to maintain the lease in effect by the payment of bonus, rather than commencing operations, and the terms of the original lease continue to be acceptable to the lessor, the parties may elect to amend the existing lease to extend the primary term, rather than entering into a new lease. This form addresses that situation.
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease to Create Separate Oil and Gas Leases
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description to include Additional Lands
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Change Depository
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Correct Land Description
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend the Primary Term of the Lease on Part of the Lands Subject to the Lease
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.