USLegal Guide to Temporary Custody
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This guide provides an overview on how to get temporary custody of a minor. Topics covered include powers of attorney for care and custody, standby and other temporary guardianships, and temporary custody in divorce.
- View Petition of Minor by Guardian Ad Litem to be Declared Free from Father's Custody Due to Cruel Treatment - Release of Parental Rights
- View Petition to Declare Child Free from Parent's Custody and Control for Abandonment - Release of Parental Rights
- View Standby Guardianship Guide
- View Grounds for Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights
- View Placement of Children With Relatives
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.