Articles of Merger of Domestic Corporations
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Statutes of the particular jurisdiction may require that merging corporations file copies of the proposed plan of combination with a state official or agency. Generally, information as to voting rights of classes of stock, number of shares outstanding, and results of any voting are required to be included, and there may be special requirements for the merger or consolidation of domestic and foreign corporations.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Notice of Meeting of Stockholders of the Nichols Institute
- View Exchange Agreement by Danielson Holding Corp., Mission American Insurance Co., and KCP Shareholders
- View Legal Opinion of Morgan, Lewis and Bockius
- View Standstill Agreement between Park - Ohio Industries, Inc., Edward F. Crawford, and Kay Home Products, Inc.
- View Letter to Shareholders
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.