Sample Request For Adequate Assurance
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
If a party to a contract has certain duties to perform under that contract and then transfers these duties to another person who is to perform them, there is a delegation of duties. Section 2-609 of the Uniform Commercial Code imposes an obligation on each party that the other's expectation of receiving due performance will not be impaired. When reasonable grounds for insecurity arise with respect to the performance of either party the other may in writing demand adequate assurance of due performance and until he receives such assurance may if commercially reasonable suspend any performance for which he has not already received the agreed return.
Between merchants the reasonableness of grounds for insecurity and the adequacy of any assurance offered shall be determined according to commercial standards.
- View Notice of Demand for Assurance of Performance Due to Delegation of Performance of Agreement
- View Notice of Defects in Goods After Acceptance
- View Notice by Assignee of Intent to Perform Duties of Sales Agreement
- View Notice to Buyer of Seller's Intention to Make Installment Deliveries
- View Notice of Exercise of Option to Extend Agreement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.