Agreement Sell Purchase
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A sale of animals ordinarily involves the same considerations as the sale of any other personal property. Such sales are generally governed by the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code. For example UCC § 2-105(1) specifically includes the unborn young of animals in the definition of "goods."
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Buy Sell Agreement Between Partners of General Partnership with Two Partners
- View Buy Sell Agreement Between Partners of a Partnership
- View Buy Sell Agreement Questionnaire
- View Agreement for Sale of Goods on an Ongoing Basis
- View Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Accounts Receivable of Business with Seller Agreeing to Collect the Accounts Receivable
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.