Personal Property Lease
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Article 2A of the UCC governs any transaction, regardless of its form, that creates a lease of personal property. Article 2A has been adopted, in different forms, by the majority of states, but it does not apply retroactively to transactions that occurred prior to the effective date of its adoption in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Equipment Lease Checklist
- View Checklist - Leasing vs. Purchasing Equipment
- View Comprehensive Equipment Lease with Provision Regarding Investment Tax
- View Notice by Lessor to Lessee of Personal Property of Termination of Lease due to Default in Payment of Rent - Past Due Rent
- View Personal Property Lease or Rental Agreement of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances and Accessories with Option to Purchase and Own - Lease or Rent to Own
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.