Michigan Articles of Incorporation for Domestic Professional Service Corporation
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This state-specific form must be filed with the appropriate state agency in compliance with state law in order to create a new professional corporation. The form contains basic information concerning the professional corporation, normally including the professional corporation's name, purpose and duration of the professional corporation, the registered address, registered agent, and related information.
- View Annual Minutes for a Michigan Professional Corporation
- View Sample Corporate Records for a Michigan Professional Corporation
- View Organizational Minutes for a Michigan Professional Corporation
- View Michigan Sample Transmittal Letter for Articles of Incorporation
- View Sample Bylaws for a Michigan Professional Corporation
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.