Louisiana Notice of NonPayment (Seller of Movables) - Individual
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Notice of Non-Payment (Seller of Movables) form is for use by an individual in accordance with Louisiana Revised Statute 9:4802(G)(2)-(3) to provide notice that a specific amount of money is immediately due to the seller of movables. This notice states that the seller will file a statement of claim and privilege against the identified property if payment of the statement amount is not made within ten days from the date of the notice. The notice includes the name and address of the seller of movables incorporated into the property, the general description of materials and movables provided, and the description/address of the property against which the lien may be claimed.
- View Louisiana Notice of Contract - Professional Sub-consultant - Individual
- View Louisiana Notice of Termination - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Notice of Lien Rights - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Individual
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.