A firearm is defined as a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length. Below is a list of different types of forms regarding firearms. Download them in Word format. Free previews are available.
- Application to Carry a Concealed Weapon
- Application for Pistol Permit
- Character Reference for Pistol Permit
- Certification of Secure Gun Storage
- USLegal Guide on Carrying Concealed Weapons
- Bill of Sale for a Firearm
- Release, Hold Harmless and Covenant Not to Sue for Firearms Instructor
- View All Firearm Forms
Do I have to have my firearm registered?
Yes. Any reputable gun shop that sells firearms will have a process of paperwork, procedures and registrations before you may actually purchase a firearm.
What forms are available for firearms?
The most popular forms available for firearms are Bill of Sale for a Gun, Pistol, Rifle or Firearm, Release, Hold Harmless and Covenant Not to Sue in Favor of Firearms Instructor, Character Reference in Support of Application for Pistol Permit, Certification of Secure Gun Storage or Safety Devices, and Detailed Character Reference in Support of Application for Gun Permit.