- Dave Ramsey Specials
- Specials - Easy Order
- Form Packages
- Form Categories
- Other Products
Most Popular Florida Products and Services. Select from some of most popular legal form products and services 100% Guaranteed.
When you select Easy Order, you simply answer a few questions and either download your forms or receive them by email. Easy and Fast.
Answer a few questions and we'll email or send the correct form for you to fill out.
The easiest way to ensure your form is filled out correctly.
Select the product you need below and complete your order in minutes.
Our form packages offer the best value with our Most Popular shown first.
We have more State Specific business forms than any other Company. Services are also provided for selected items.
Most Popular Products and ServicesJust a handful of some of our most popular products and services. The USLF database contains thousands of forms covering numerous categories. These are some of the most popular.
For your convenience we provide some of the personal form categories below.
We offer thousands of Florida forms. Some of the forms offered are listed by area below. For others, please use our search engine. If you cannot find what you need contact Customer Service.
Select and complete your order in minutes for our Businness forms.
1. What is the difference between a living will and a last will. Answer: Living will is where you let your friends and family know your wishes in regards to life support. Last Will is where you indicate how you want your assets divided and minor children cared for at your death.
2. Why do I have to purchase forms for my spouse when they are the same form? Answer: Due to our copyright licensing the forms are per person per use not to be duplicated for another person's use.
3. Do you have joint wills and if not why not? Answer: No we do not carry joint wills on our website because the courts are encouraging everyone to have their own individual will form. Unless you both die at the same time they are difficult to settle.
4. Who can serve as witnesses and or notary? Answer: Neither the notary or witnesses can be related to you by blood or marriage. The witnesses do not have to know you they can just check your identification to verify who you are.
5. What makes the forms legal? Answer: Once you have the forms filled out and the signatures witnessed and/or notarized the forms are legal and binding.
6. Do the forms, wills, poa, etc, have to be filed? If so, where? Answer: The forms do not have to be filed. Just keep the originals in a safe place and let someone know where your legal forms are kept. You may want to give a copy to a loved one. The will is to be filed at the time of your death with the probate courts.
7. Does a Living Trust have to be filed? Answer: If you are transferring Real Property to the trust then the trust needs to be filed.
8. I ordered the forms to be downloaded but did not get a chance and now I cannot access my forms. Where do I sign in to access my forms? Answer: Unfortunately you cannot access your order on our system. We will have to email the forms to you.
9. When ordering the Dave Ramsey Combo. I placed my order and entered all my information but did not get access to my forms. How do I get the forms? Answer: If you choose email the forms are manually emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase. Let us find the order and we can email them to you now.
10. Is there a time limit on when we have to fill out the forms? Do they expire? Answer: Once you receive the forms you can fill them out at your convenience. No expiration date.
11. I ordered my forms a while back and I cannot find the order on my computer. Can they be resent? Answer: We email the forms to them.
12. If I move to another state do I have to have new forms or can I modify the ones I have? Answer: It is recommend that you have forms that are written based on the laws of the state where you are a permanent resident.
13. How can I amend my will if I want to make changes and add things to it? Answer: If you have the will saved on your computer you can go back into the will, makes your changes, print it off and have the signatures witnessed and notarized again. It will override the previous will. Or if you are making minor changes you can purchase a codicil which we offer on our website for $14.95.
14. I ordered forms for both me and my spouse but I only received one will. Answer: There are two individual wills on the same attachment. One directly following the other. The first 5 or 6 pages are step by step instructions and basic information and the first will, that is usually the husbands, begins on page 7.
15. Where can I get annulment forms? Answer: We do not have annulment forms on our website. (we only have forms for a couple of states such as New Jersey)
16. Adoption and Guardianship forms. Need forms to become a guardian or to adopt a child. Answer: We do not carry the petition for guardianship or adoption because it usually requires an attorneys intervention.
17. Why do I need a power of attorney? What is is used for? Answer: The power of attorney is put in place to give some the authority to act on your behalf if you are unable/unavailable to speak for yourself.
18. Isn't my spouse automatically my power of attorney. Answer: Not necessarily. It depends on the state and the situation.
19. I ordered forms to be emailed to me but I cannot find where they were sent to me. Answer: Please check in your junk or spam folder for an email from uslsupport. Some internet providers do not recognize us as senders and will put our email in one of those folders.
Our staff are standing by ready to help of if offline send us a message. Help
Handbooks and Guides are available on the subjects below. These handbooks and guides are valuable tools to educate you about a particular matter.
Don't see what you need? Contact Help