Waiver of Liability Form Templates - Texas Liability Waiver Form
Waiver of Liability Form Advantages Florida Liability Waiver Form
A waiver of liability form is the easiest and least expensive way to protect yourself against claims for damages due to accidents. Even if you have a liability disclaimer printed on advertising, a sales contract, invoice, or the product involved, it's best to use a separately signed form to be sure it will be enforceable in court. Despite having liability insurance coverage, it's still wise to have this form signed, since it may prevent the need to ever submit an insurance claim. Furthermore, your claim may be denied and just submitting a claim often increases your rates.
Types of Release of Liability Waiver Form Templates Colorado Liability Waiver Form
The following types of legal liability waiver form are some examples of how our forms can be used to protect your business, profits, and personal assets:
1. Car accident liability release form - If you settle out of court after a car accident, this form will prevent the other party from being able to file an insurance claim. It's important to get this form signed before making payment, so that the party signing is prevented from making any further claims for undiscovered injuries or damage, etc.
2. Contractor release form - When you hire a contractor, you can prevent liens on your property by using this liability release template. You can also get a waiver and release from any subcontractors participating in the project.
3. Equine liability release form - This form is used by those offering services related to horses, such as boarding, grooming, breeding, and riding lessons. If a person or horse is injured due to the related services, this type of release of liability contract can be used to protect the service provider.
4. Personal trainer liability waiver form - This can be used by a personal trainer to protect against personal injury claims related to fitness activities.
5. Personal liability release form - This release of liability waiver form can be used in a variety of situations to protect against claims for harm caused by accidents.
We offer a wide selection of legal forms drafted for particular activities, such as daycare, recreational activities, landlord rentals, and much more. A standard disclaimer doesn't protect you to the same extent as separately signed legal forms can. We have an accident waiver form that can be used in any situation that's professionally drafted and affordable.