The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A person who operates a place of public amusement or entertainment must exercise reasonable care with regard to the construction, maintenance, and management of his buildings or structures and his premises, having regard to the character of entertainment given and the customary conduct of persons attending such entertainment. The operator must employ sufficient personnel to maintain the premises in a reasonably safe condition. He or she must use ordinary care to maintain the floors and aisles along which patrons are expected to pass in a reasonably safe condition for their use; and this principle has been applied in cases where personal injury resulted from a slippery floor, aisle, ramp or walkway, defective carpet, or the presence of an object the floor or in the aisle.
Injuries that can be classified under sport spectator injuries are generally arising out of: " An inherent risk or hazard in the sport being watched, " The actions at a sports arena by a third party, an employee, or another spectator, or " Hazardous defects in a sports arena unrelated to the event.
Lawsuits for sport spectator injuries are generally based on negligence principles. That means to be successful, you must prove that: " A defendant owed you a duty of reasonable care under the circumstances, " They breached their duty, " You were injured, and " The defendant's conduct was the cause of your injuries.
Depending on the circumstances in a lawsuit by an injured sport spectator, the following can be liable: " Owners and operators of the sports arena, " Promoters of the sports event, " Concessionaries and other employees, " Participants or athletes in the event, or " Other spectators.
- View Complaint Against Tow Boat Operator for Injury to Water Skier for Starting Boat without Warning
- View Complaint due to Fall while Ice Skating as a Result of Inattentiveness of Skating Instructor
- View Complaint by Golfer against another Golfer who Struck him in the Eye with a Golf Ball Causing Injury to Eye
- View Complaint Against Owner of Golf Course by Patron of Driving Range Struck by Golf Club
- View Complaint against Nurse and Correctional Institute for Damages for Failure to Give Medication to an Inmate
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.