Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietorship with Leased Premises
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form involves the sale of a small business where the real estate on which the Business is located is leased from a third party. This form assumes that the Seller has received the right to assign the lease from the lessor/owner.
- View General Form of Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietor - Asset Purchase Agreement
- View Agreement for Purchase of Business Assets from a Corporation
- View Agreement for Sale of Sole Proprietorship Law Practice with Restrictive Covenant
- View Agreement of Purchase and Sale of Business - Short Form
- View Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietorship with Closing in Escrow to Comply with Bulk Sales Law
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.