House Sitting Agreement Contract
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview house sitter agreement
Description house sitting agreement
While the homeowner is away everything continues as usual regarding the property. Bills need to be paid to keep services connected, plants need watering, gardens, lawns and trees need to be maintained, mail and phone messages may need to be forwarded. While the relationship between homeowner and house sitter is mutually beneficial and based on trust, the house sitter is, in effect, working for the homeowner. The house sitter agrees to occupy the homeowner's property for a given period of time. Generally the house sitter is required to be in the property most evenings and nights (although this may be negotiable), giving the property its usual occupied appearance to deter burglars, squatters and vandals.
- View Bailment Contract Between Employer and Employee Regarding Use of Employer's Equipment in Order to Work at Home
- View Comprehensive Agreement for Design Services
- View Contract Between Video Production Company and Production Crew Member
- View Agreement to Provide Marketing and Communications Products and Services - Marketing Consultant
- View Agreement for Professional or Technical Services Relating to Planning
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.