Contract for Employment of Shop Manager for Car Repair Service in Automobile Dealership
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This employment agreement contains a covenant not to compete against the employer when the employee leaves the employ of employer. Restrictions to prevent competition by a former employee are held valid when they are reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the employer. Courts will closely examine covenants not to compete signed by individuals in order to make sure that the covenants are not unreasonable as to time or geographical area.
- View Employment Contract of Actor for the Run of a Play Incorporating Union Rules
- View Agreement Motion Picture Actor to Perform as Directed by Producer
- View At-Will Employment Agreement with Executive
- View Employment Agreement with Digital Account Manager
- View Employment Contract with Office Manager
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.