South Carolina Warranty Deed - Individual to Individual with a Retained Life Estate in Grantor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantee is also an individual. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the grantee and grantor retains a life estate in the property. The transfer to grantee is subject to this life estate. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed for Transfer of Life Estate
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to an Individual
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from two Individuals to Husband and Wife
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from an Individual to Three Individuals
- View South Carolina General Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Four Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.