Nevada Quitclaim Deed - Limited Liability Company to Husband and Wife
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Quitclaim Deed where the grantor is a limited liability company and the grantees are husband and wife. Grantor conveys and quitclaims the described property to grantee. The grantees take the property as community property with the right of survivorship; community property; joint tenants with the right of survivorship; or, as tenants in common. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View Nevada Time Share Quitclaim Deed - Three Individuals to Two Individuals
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Two Individuals in Joint Tenancy
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed by Two Individuals to Husband and Wife
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed - Trust to Three Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.