Montana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney
3. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
5. Living Will Declaration
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Bonus financial forms!
1. Last Will - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options.
3. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - This form allows you to appoint an individual to make healthcare decisions for you in the event that your condition is incurable and irreversible. In the event that your agent cannot make those decisions, this form provides specific direction to your physician regarding life support treatment.
4. Declaration - Regarding Decision by Attending Physician as to Administration of Life Sustaining Treatment - Health Care Montana Declaration (MCA 50-9-103) MT-P024A
5. Living Will Declaration and Optional Form to Appoint Health Care Agent - These forms are used by a Physician when a patient is rendered either unconscious and/or considered terminally ill. They give said Physician the right to make any and all health care decisions for the patient.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.