Michigan Enhanced Life Estate Deed - Husband and Wife / Two Individuals to Four Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Enhanced Life Estate Deed, a.k.a. a Lady Bird Deed, where the Grantors are two individuals, or husband and wife, and the Grantees are four (4) individuals. This transfer is revocable by either Grantor until their death and effective only upon the death of the last surviving Grantor. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Michigan Enhanced Life Estate or Lady Bird Warranty Deed from Two Individuals / Husband & Wife to a Trust
- View Michigan Enhanced Life Estate Deed, a.k.a. "Lady Bird Deed," from an individual to five individuals.
- View Michigan Enhanced Life Estate or Lady Bird Deed - Individual to Individual
- View Michigan Enhanced Life Estate or Lady Bird Deed - Individual to Two Individuals / Husband and Wife
- View Michigan Enhanced Life Estate or Lady Bird Deed - Two Individuals / Husband and Wife to an Individual
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.