Virginia Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease - 30 Day Period to End of Term - Residential
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by a Landlord to terminate a residential month-to-month lease by giving Tenant a 30 day notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the end of any month. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month to month until Landlord or Tenant decides to terminate the lease. Landlord need not have any reason to terminate the lease other than a desire to do so. "Residential" indicates houses, apartments, or condos.
- View Virginia Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Virginia 30 Day Notice to Terminate Lease Due to Non-Remediable Breach - Residential
- View Virginia Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Virginia Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Virginia Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.