Employment Contract For Accountant
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An accountant is one who is skilled in keeping accounts and books of accounts correctly and properly. An accountant plays a variety of roles including the review, audit, organization and certification of financial information. The various types of accountants include; auditors, forensic accountants, public accountants, tax professionals, financial advisers and consultants. Accountants have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but often have other advanced degrees, and all accountants must be certified through the appropriate state board.
Most states have statutes that provide for a state board of accountancy or a board of certified public accountants. Statutes may require the registration of accountants and accounting firms with the state board of accountancy. A state has the power to revoke the license which grants the right to practice public accountancy. Regulations relating to accountants in various states are discussed in the links below.
- View Contract with Accountant to Audit Corporation's Group Medical, Disability, and Life Insurance Program
- View Employment Agreement between Company and Consultant with Confidentiality Agreement
- View Employment Contract of Consultant with Nonprofit Corporation
- View Agreement for Continuing Services of Retiring Executive Employee as a Consultant
- View Employment Agreement with Digital Account Manager
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.