Contract for Deed
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A Contract for Deed is used as owner financing for the purchase of real property. The Seller retains title to the property until an agreed amount is paid. After the agreed amount is paid, the Seller conveys the property to Buyer.
Contracts for deed are agreements that outline the process for an eventual purchase of property. A contract for deed does not bestow a property title on the intended buyer. Instead, the document establishes the terms under which the buyer will remit payments to the seller, often specifying a start date for this action to take place, as well as an ongoing schedule once payments have commenced.
- View Mutual Release of Claims based on Real Estate Purchase Contract
- View Mutual Release of Claims based on Real Estate Purchase Contract with Rescission of Contract
- View Exclusive Agency or Agent Agreement - Real Estate - Realtor Contract
- View Environmental Assessment, Threatened or Endangered Species, And Wetlands Addendum
- View Addendum to Contract for Sale and Purchase of Real Property
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.