Silent Partner Agreement Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A silent partner is a business partner who provides capital but does not actively participate in the management of operations. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement Adding Silent Partner to Existing Partnership
- View Partnership Agreement Between Accountants
- View Partnership Dissolution Agreement
- View Agreement to Incorporate by Partners Incorporating Existing Partnership
- View Law Partnership Agreement between Two Partners with Provisions for Eventual Retirement of Senior Partner
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.