Generic Legal Forms
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Generic Offer Sheet To Purchase Real Estate
Description Generic Offer To Purchase Real Estate
A contract is based upon an agreement. An agreement arises when one person, the offeror, makes an offer and the person to whom is made, the offeree, accepts. There must be both an offer and an acceptance. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Offer to Purchase Real Property with No Broker
- View Mutual Release of Claims based on Real Estate Purchase Contract
- View Mutual Release of Claims based on Real Estate Purchase Contract with Rescission of Contract
- View Agreement by Co-Tenants Restricting Right of Partition
- View Option to Purchase Farm Land to be Developed for Industrial or Commercial Purposes
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.