Special Warranty Deed Oklahoma
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview oklahoma warranty deed
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the Grantor is a limited liability company and the Grantee is a limited liability company. Grantor conveys and specially warrants the described property to the Grantee. The Grantor only warrants and will defend the property only as to claims of persons claiming by, through or under Grantor, but not otherwise. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed from a Trust to Four Individuals Subject to a Life Estate
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed - Corporation to Two Individuals / Husband and Wife
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed - Corporation to Individual
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed from an Individual to a Limited Liability Company
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to Individual
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.