North Carolina Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Will you have found is for a divorced person, not remarried with minor children. It provides for the appointment of a personal representative or executor, designation of who will receive your property and other provisions.
This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in your Will. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the Will.
How To Fill Out North Carolina Legal Last Will And Testament Form For Divorced Person Not Remarried With Minor Children?
Avoid costly attorneys and find the North Carolina Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children you need at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms site. Use our simple categories function to look for and obtain legal and tax forms. Go through their descriptions and preview them before downloading. Moreover, US Legal Forms provides users with step-by-step tips on how to download and complete each and every template.
US Legal Forms customers simply have to log in and download the particular form they need to their My Forms tab. Those, who have not obtained a subscription yet should stick to the guidelines listed below:
- Make sure the North Carolina Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children is eligible for use in your state.
- If available, look through the description and use the Preview option just before downloading the templates.
- If you are sure the template suits you, click Buy Now.
- In case the template is wrong, use the search field to get the right one.
- Next, create your account and select a subscription plan.
- Pay out by card or PayPal.
- Choose to download the form in PDF or DOCX.
- Just click Download and find your template in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the form to the gadget or print it out.
After downloading, you may fill out the North Carolina Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children by hand or with the help of an editing software. Print it out and reuse the form many times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do you write a simple will in North Carolina?
How do you execute a will in North Carolina?
Is a handwritten will valid in NC?
Does a will need to be recorded in NC?
Does a will have to be probated in North Carolina?
Can I write my own will in North Carolina?
How do you change a will in NC?
What makes a will valid in NC?
How long do you have to file a will in North Carolina?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.