Michigan Articles of Incorporation for Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This state-specific form must be filed with the appropriate state agency in compliance with state law in order to create a new non-profit corporation. The form contains basic information concerning the corporation, normally including the corporate name, names of the incorporators, directors and/or officers, purpose of the corporation, corporate address, registered agent, and related information.
- Business Incorporation Package to Incorporate Corporation in Michigan
- Articles of Incorporation for Domestic for Profit Corporation for Michigan
- Professional Corporation Package for Michigan
- By-Laws for Corporation in Michigan
- Michigan Pre-Incorporation Agreement
- View All Michigan Incorporation Forms
- View All States Incorporation Forms
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.