Louisiana Notice of Lease of Movables - Corporation or LLC
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Notice of Lease of Movables is for use by a corporation or LLC to provide notice to an owner or contractor within no more than ten days after the corporation as a lessor of movables, delivered equipment or movables to the described property for use in a work. This notice includes a summary of the lease terms, and a copy of the lease agreement is enclosed with the notice. The corporation providing this notice reserves its right to lien the property in the event it is not paid for the lease of the equipment or movables.
- View Louisiana Notice of Contract - Professional Sub-consultant - Individual
- View Louisiana Notice of Termination - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Notice of Lien Rights - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Individual
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.