Connecticut Pettition for Appointment of a Guardian of an Estate and Compromise of Claim
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used in probate matters for appointment of a guardian of a minor and settlement of a disputed claim. This is an official form from the Connecticut Court System, which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates forms as is required by Connecticut statutes and law.
- View Connecticut Petition for Reinstatement of Parent as Guardian of Minor
- View Connecticut Motion to Transfer File / Guardianship of Person / Estate of a Minor
- View Connecticut Agreement of Fiduciary(ies) Guardianship of Minor's Estate
- View Connecticut Receipt of Information Re: Confidential Probate Proceedings
- View Connecticut Receipt of Information Re: Confidential Probate Proceedings (Specific Childrens' Matter)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.