Vermont Petition to Adopt Minor by a Stepparent
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a petition by a stepparent to adopt a minor who is the biological offspring of their spouse. This is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Adoption Decree - Stepparent Adoption of a Minor - Form 139F
- View Vermont Adoption Decree - Stepparent Adoption of a Minor - Form 136A
- View Vermont Consent of Minor in Stepparent Adoption
- View Vermont Consent of Guardian or Agency in Stepparent Adoption
- View Vermont Consent of Parent Who Is Not Stepparent's Spouse
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.