Gross Up Clause
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description clause stop contract
This office lease clause should be used in an expense stop, stipulated base or office net lease. When the building is not at least 95% occupied during all or a portion of any lease year, the landlord shall make an appropriate adjustment for each lease year to determine what the building operating costs. Such an adjustment shall be made by the landlord increasing the variable components of such variable costs included in the building operating costs which vary based on the level of occupancy of the building.
- View Clause for Grossing Up the Tenant Proportionate Share
- View Gross up Clause that Should be Used in a Base Year Lease
- View Clause Requiring Landlord Consent
- View Clause Dealing with Asbestos and the Landlord Obligation to Remediate Asbestos During Initial Alternations
- View Clause Dealing with Asbestos and Causing the Landlord to Remediate Asbestos During Initial Alterations
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.