Bankruptcy Pre 1989 Agreements
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This document addresses the question of Bankruptcy in pre-1989 agrements, stating specifically that the granting of relief under the Bankruptcy Code to any Party to this Agreement as debtor, this Agreement should be held to be an executory contract under the Bankruptcy Code, then any remaining Party shall be entitled to a determination by debtor or any trustee for debtor within thirty (30) days.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.