Area Of Mutual Interest Document
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form creates an Area of Mutual Interest (AMI) comprising the Contract Area. During the term of this AMI, if any Party acquires all or any interest in any Oil and Gas Leases, any mineral interest, or any farmouts or other contracts which affect lands and minerals lying within the AMI, the Acquiring Party shall promptly advise each of the other Parties of the acquisition, at which time each Offeree shall have the right to acquire its proportionate interest in the Oil and Gas Interest.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.