Release of Production Payment by Lessor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form of release is used when Lessor releases, relinquishes, and quit claims to the present owners of the Lease all of a Production Payment interest. From and after the Effective Date, the Production Payment interest in the Lease is deemed to have terminated and is no longer a burden on the leasehold estate created by the Lease.
- View Release For Surface Damages For Pipeline Right of Way / Easement
- View Release of Judgment Lien - Abstract of Judgment
- View Partial Release of Mortgage / Deed of Trust For Landowner
- View Partial Release of Mortgage / Deed of Trust Lien on Leasehold Interest in Part of Lands Subject to Mortgage / Deed of Trust
- View Release of Oil and Gas Lease - Full Release from Last Owner
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.