Notice of Revocation Power of Attorney for a Recorded Power of Attorney
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when a Principal declares that all power and authority granted under a Power of Attorney to a specified individual, as Agent and Attorney-in-Fact which was recorded for Principal is revoked, terminated, and withdrawn as of the Effective Date stated on the form.
- View Lessor's Notice of Election to Take Royalty in Kind
- View Notice of Merger of Working and Overriding Royalty Interests
- View Notice and Declaration of Gas Storage Provided For in Oil and Gas Lease
- View Response to Notice of Title Defect by Seller to Buyer in Response to Notice
- View Notice That Oil and Gas Lease Was Acquired by Agent For Principal
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.