Escrow Agreement Interest
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Undivided Interest
Description Attorney Oil Gas Escrow Agreements Form
This form is used when a Principal and an Agent enter into a Escrow Agreement for the purpose of setting forth the terms and provisions by which the Agent will act as trustee for the holding of earnest money paid by a third party to the Principal under the Agreement.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Oil Gas Aggreements, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.