Notice of Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease Where Prior Lease Was Unrecorded and A Memorandum or Notice of Lease Was Placed of Record
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Often times a memorandum is placed of record rather than the complete oil and gas lease. If that unrecorded lease is amended, the amendment will probably not be recorded. This notice, once filed of record, is constructive notice that the original lease has been amended, and places any party dealing with the lease, on notice, that there has been an amendment to the original lease.
- View Lessor's Notice of Election to Take Royalty in Kind
- View Notice of Merger of Working and Overriding Royalty Interests
- View Notice and Declaration of Gas Storage Provided For in Oil and Gas Lease
- View Response to Notice of Title Defect by Seller to Buyer in Response to Notice
- View Notice That Oil and Gas Lease Was Acquired by Agent For Principal
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.